Sunday, October 15, 2006

Getting Caught Up

Okay, this is the fourth entry I've written today, in an effort to get my blogging caught up to the calendar. I could have put it all in one entry, except uploading pictures takes forever with dial-up, so it's easier to get it done in separate entries. SO...to read these in chronological order, scroll down to the entry entitled "Long Time, No Blog," and work your way up from there.

Additionally, I need to contact some of you. Would John Lawrence, Noemie Arrellano, and Ryan Gilchrest each email me. Thanks! (I don't have email addresses with me)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm eating "fasole bruna" for breakfast. First one to identify in English wins a postcard from Chisinau. Off to find a postcard and some cheap Russian clothes...

Anonymous said...

sorry about missing your message. Enjoying reading of your travels.

Anonymous said...

fasole bruna: Is that Brown Beans?