Friday, December 16, 2011

A Few Little Tokens

There will still be another post for a broad general audience, but this one is for my nieces in particular.

I picked up 7 jade bracelets in the market at Yangon Myanmar, one for each of you, including my newest niece, in Odessa. Since I won't see you all together for quite some time, the first one to check my blog gets first choice! I'll have a private entry on my facebook page, visible to family only, where you can stake your claim. :)

By the way, for some reason A and C look darker and duller than they actually are.

Click pic to enlarge.



()

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice! My first thought upon reading was, "WHAT?? How can Nathan and Laura already know it's a girl??!" Then, "Oh, wait."
Thank you!!!

Lori said...

I thought what Amy ^^^ thought! Nice way to divvy them up, Unk.